Sweetest Cherries and
Dots & Spots for my May 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
Such a fun card. Lots of options. Cherries, oranges, peaches, apples, plums, and the list goes on. So glad I have this set and the Dots & Spots Die in my inventory. I did use two colors for this card that retired recently. However, you can substitute any colors you like.
I must give Connie Stewart credit. You can see her card Here, post of June 16, 2021.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Basic Black is 5 x 2 and is cut out with the Dots & Spots die. It is added to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The oranges are stamped with Mango Melody, and the leaves with Mossy Meadow. Both are punched with the Cherry Builder Punch. They are added to the card with dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and Mango Melody inks.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Post a Comment