html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

 Regal Reindeer for my June, 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

I offer a Christmas card at each of my Creative Therapy classes beginning in March.  This month I am using the Regal Reindeer Bundle.  So much fun, so little time.  Terri Allen has a similar card on Pinterest, and you can see her card Here.
Please see below for details on how to register for my classes.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • I cut a 2 1/2" circle from the 5 x 3 3/4 Evening Evergreen with a Stylish Shapes Die. The basic white layer behind this piece is 3 1/2 x 3 1/4, and I used this piece on which to stamp my trees, then adhered it behind the Evening Evergreen with liquid glue and added this combination to the Mint Macaron, then all to the Poppy Parade.
  • I heat embossed the words on a 3 3/4 x 1 piece of Evening Evergreen with white embossing powder and added this to card front with liquid glue.
  • I used my Paper Snips to trim a 3 3/4 x 1 piece of Basic White to make it look like snow.  I adhered this to the top edge of the 3 3/4 x 1 Evening Evergreen word piece.
  • The reindeer and bunny are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White, and colored with Stampin' Blends, and cut out with Reindeer Dies.  I popped these up with dimensionals
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment