html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 27, 2023

 Regal Reindeer &
Brightest Glow

I offered a card for my May, 2023 classes using this same sketch.  After class, I had one kit left, and I decided to change into a Christmas card.  You can see my class card Here, post of April 25, 2023.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.  
  • The Shaded Spruce layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and embossed with the Fern 3d folder.
  • Three 3/8" wide, and one 1/2" wide Poppy Parade strips are added to the card front.  The words are added to the 1/2" wide strip with black ink.
  • The 2 7/8 x 2 Shaded Spruce rectangle is the base for the 2 3/4 x 1 7/8 Basic White.  
  • I used the Very Best Trio Punch to "beautify" this Basic White piece.  
  • I stamped the words with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and added Balmy Blue snowflakes. I adhered this to the Shaded Spruce rectangle with liquid glue.  I punched two Garden Green leaves and one Shaded Spruce leaf using the Bough Punch. I glued these behind Shaded Spruce rectangle, then added all to the card front with dimensionals.
  • I added four Iridescent Basic Pearl Jewels to each corner of the Shaded Spruce rectangle.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment