Lazy Days for my May, 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
Lazy Days is a brand new set in the 2023-24 Stampin' Up! Catalog. When I was cruising Pinterest I saw Karen Ksenzakovic's card and decided to CASE it, sort of, for my May 2023 classes. You can see her card Here, post of April 25, 2023.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Boho Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pecan Pie layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I first masked off the bottom of this piece and sponged the top part with Boho Blue ink and a Blending Brush.
- I removed the mask and stamped the porch with Pecan Pie ink.
- I stamped the chair and table with Pebbled Path ink. Stamped the hanging plant with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White cardstock. I cut all with the Lazy Days dies.
- The words are stamped on a 2 1/2 x 5/8 piece of Basic White with Pecan Pie ink.
- The hanging plant is colored with some Neutrals & Regals Stampin' Write markers.
- Three Brushed Brass Butterflies are added. Got to have butterflies, right!!!
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Post a Comment