html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 18, 2023

  Places in the Heart

The Places in the Heart Stamp set spoke to me, not only for the celebration of new motherhood, and as a card for anyone who is a daughter, or anyone who is a Mom.  

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Freesia, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Berry Burst layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Quatrefoil Tile folder. 
  • The 5 x 2 piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP is added to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • The image is stamped on a 3 3/4 x 2 3/8 piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
  • The base for this piece is a 3 3/4 x 2 3/8 piece of Fresh Freesia.  
  • The words are stamped on a 2 1/2 x 1 1/8 piece of Basic White with black ink and cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die. The 2 1/2 x 1 1/8 piece of Balmy Blue is the base for the word piece.
  • Three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 & 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment