html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 29, 2023

May 2023 Shoe Box Swap--
So much fun

Retha, Helen and Barb

Wendie and Stasie

                        
Retha and Helen

  
                                                             
Barb and Dorriea

Tracy and Michelle


We had such a fun time last week at our quarterly Shoe Box Swap event, and that is not surprising, because we always enjoy ourselves.  Fun, friends, good eats, and card making, what could be better!!!
(I realized when I was posting these pictures, I did not remember to ask someone to take a picture of me, however, I was there, honest).

Want to know what a Shoe Box Swap is?  Each person attending designs a card using all Stampin' Up! products, makes a sample, and enough kits for each attendee.  Everything one needs to make the card is put in a shoe box, or something similar, and we come home with everyone else's designs, all for free.  Free is good, right!!!

Should you want information and would like to attend our next SBS, please let me know and I will put you in touch with Michelle who coordinates our SBS's.

Also, I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. The registration date for my June 2023 classes has closed, and if you would like to attend my July 11 or 15, 2023 classes please see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment