html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 19, 2022

       Timeless Greetings Kit 

Stampin' Up! is celebrating the people in your life who mean the world to you with Timeless Greetings—an all-occasion card kit you can use year-round! This unique kit features an elegant pocket watch and globe design in neutral colors, along with heartfelt sentiments that are sure to inspire lasting memories. These cards are perfect for wishing happy birthday, saying thank you or sending a friendship note in style, so make sure to let family and friends know just how special they are!

  • This kit includes:
  • Enough supplies to create: 
    • 8 cards-4 each of 2 designs & 8 coordinating envelopes.
    • Printed card bases
    • Printed die cuts
    • Adhesive
    • Embellishments
    • Clear block
Finished card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should you want to order this kit please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
Also, I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  My next set of classes are December 3 & 6 2022.   For details, on how to register, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment